Concrete Guttering Replacement
Concrete gutters – also known as Finlock gutters – were installed on many properties built during the 1950’s, 60’s and 70’s. At the time, this design was meant to be cheap to build whilst being maintenance-free. But now you might need a modern solution for concrete guttering replacement.
However, most home owners have upgraded their properties with central heating, double glazing and loft and cavity wall insulation, changes which mean the Finlock gutter now causes problems with:
- Condensation in the loft
- Water leaking into the house
- Damp that spoils interior décor and
- Damage to the external brickwork
- Unsightly sagging of the concrete guttering making window frames bow
If you recognise any of these symptoms, it’s time to think about having your concrete guttering replaced.
Concrete guttering specialists
Replacing concrete guttering is a job for the experts, more complicated than replacing standard guttering, but one that is safe in our hands.
You can be sure that your new guttering, soffits and fascia will:
- Be appropriately fitted to the type of property.
- Replace all old concrete with uPVC products guaranteed for 50 years.
- Improve the appearance of your property in keeping with neighbouring rooflines.
- Maintain the structural strength of your property.
- Prevent any of the problems associated with Finlock gutters recurring.
Five reasons to choose The Quality Fascia Company
Our 50 year product guarantee
We are registered installers of Freefoam Building Products and use only these high quality materials which come with this excellent 50 year guarantee.
A dedicated project manager
When you choose The Quality Fascia Company your project will be managed by the same person throughout.
All the information you need to decide
No one likes a “hard sell” – including us. Instead we take the time to explain your options to help you make the right decision for you.
Reliable, trustworthy and friendly
Our team of installers are skilled and experienced and understand the quality of service you expect and deserve.
A professional service from start to finish
From the initial diagnosis of your needs to clearing away old materials, you can expect professionalism throughout.